These immaculate gemstone brooches are carefully studded with ammonite, amethyst, lapis, and druzy. Each is styled uniquely to compliment the stunning colors that glisten in the light. Gemstone brooches became all the rage starting in the Renaissance period. Elaborate brooches studded with numerous gemstones were popular among the noble and merchant class throughout Europe. The belief at the time was that each gemstone carried protective qualities to the wearer.
Our stunning Azurite gemstone lapel pins are hand-crafted. Each crystal is encased in a sterling silver frame and metal stem. Each limited edition design profiles an aura of balance, expansion, joy, or patience respectively. Keeping that energy close to one’s heart ensures an ability to navigate the treacherous challenges that always lie ahead.
To wear the crystal lapel pin, use the following steps:
1. Separate the lapel pin from the back. Set aside in an easily reachable location.
2. Find the lapel buttonhole located on your left lapel. Typically, right above the pocket.
3. Pierce the pin through the buttonhole on your left lapel. (if your suit doesn’t have a lapel buttonhole, feel free to pierce directly through the suit).
4. Lift or flip the lapel to see the back, revealing the back of the pin.
5. Apply the backing to the lapel pin to secure it in place. Some jackets will have a lapel pin loop on the backside where you can tuck the stem in as well.
6. Smile, you’ve just leveled up.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)