Our formal silk scarves are made in Italy with premium quality, beautifully spun silk.
Crafted with premium silk fabric in Italy, these scarves come in a wide array of styles and designs. Dress them up or wear them more casually, they’re an ideal addition to any sophisticated style.
These white paisley silk scarves are designed with color and style in mind. Each carries a unique sense of style to be matched with a wide array of outfits. Accentuate your wardrobe. Make looking your best even better.
This unreal silk scarf is crafted individually, never mass-produced. Rarely is there ever such a perfect combination of functionality and freshness.
Our favorite way to tie these silk scarves is the Infinity knot. Here’s how you tie a scarf into an infinity style:
1. Take the ends of the scarf in each hand.
2. Wrap the scarf around the back of your head, over your shoulders. Be sure that one end is shorter than the other (what side is shorter is up to you).
3. Take the longer end of the scarf, and wrap that end around your head. This will create a front knot under your chin.
4. Thread the shorter end through the neckline knot, tucking both ends neatly over your chest.
5. Adjust the pocket and length of each end by pulling down lightly so that the fit is comfortable and the ends are even.
6. Turn the entire loop halfway around your shoulder, so the fringe ends are at the back of your neck.
7. Live your best life!
In stock (can be backordered)